Shipping information/ CHECKOUT DISCLAIMER
- Your order will be processed and shipped based on our normal processing time and delivered according to the shipping option selected.
- We do not ship on Sundays. Keep this in mind when choosing your delivery date.
- Although we ship our Lace Cakes in insulated boxes,
- We recommend using overnight shipping during warm weather, and we recommend that someone be available to receive the delivery. We do not offer refunds for melted product.
- When placing an order, please note that our handcrafted Lace Cakes are preservative free, with a maximum two-weeks shelf life. Our product is best enjoyed within 4-5 days of delivery. If you are buying as a gift or for a celebration, please choose an appropriate delivery date to ensure freshness. Make sure someone is available to receive the order, because a signature will be required.
- Severe weather may result in shipping delays. We regret that we cannot offer refunds for weather-related delays.
- Standard shipping selection:
- Usually takes 2 days.
- We do not take responsibility for FedEx delays. Be sure to order early enough to allow delays.
- We do not deliver to PO BOXES.
It is very important that we receive accurate information concerning address, shipping, and name. We cannot take responsibility for customers’ mistakes. Any mistakes may incur in additional charges from our shipping vendors. Unfortunately we will have to pass those charges along to the customer.
For any issues or discrepancy upon receipt of order, customer must contact Leclanté Pâtisserie for replacement or refund, with pictures of the shipping carton, shipping label and visible damage of products.
These requests must be received within three days of delivery.
Please note: custom orders/orders for events require full payment in advance, and refunds are not provided for cancellation.